There are different ways for a foreign company to be established in Spain: Office of Representation, Branches, Affiliates, distribution agreements, temporary unions, agents or commissioners, etc. And all require various procedures for legalization and commissioning. They also involve different degrees of autonomy, tax treatment, accounting obligations among other aspects.
- Pre-implantation study (Feasibility study)
- Legal and tax planning. Optimization structures.
- Obtaining N.I.E. from foreign representatives.
- Name Application
- Bank deposit constitution
- Drafting of Statutes and signature of the public deed of incorporation.
- Obtaining the provisional N.I.F ( Tax Identification Number)
- Settlement of the Tax of Patrimonial Transfers and Documented Legal Acts.
- Registration in the commercial register.
- Final N.I.F. application.
- Declaration in the Foreign Investment Register.
- Tax management and double taxation agreements.
- Assistance and representation in all types of administrations and public bodies.
- Mobility of workers.
- Domiciliation, virtual office and document management.
We can provide you with support and facilitation services in the formation of Joint Ventures and M&A operations.
Let us also help you evaluate and take full advantage of existing incentive plans in the various possible locations and optimize the use of the different funding alternatives available for your projects, as well as apply for them and secure your benefits