The Ibero-American Observatory on Foreign Trade is a non-profit association, based in Madrid and registered in the National Register of Associations Group 1o/ Section 1a / National Number 604176.
To research, promote and facilitate trade in goods and services within the Ibero-American community of Nations, with special emphasis on transparency, trade facilitation and its impact on job creation and poverty reduction..
We carry out the following activities alone or in partnership with third parties in Spain:
- Produce sectoral studies, databases and any other content with commercial information.
- Develop and implement international cooperation programmes.
- Organize fairs, exhibitions and congresses.
- Create and manage networks and platforms for regional cooperation related to international trade.
- Develop and manage trade efficiency and commercial facilitation programms and projects to improve the participation of enterprises, especially small and medium-sized enterprises in international trade.
- Provide consultancy services for Multilateral entities, Governments and Public or Private Institutions.
- Provide training programmes to develop and improve trade related capacities
Carries out any other activity that contributes to the achievements of the Association.