The Spanish law allows companies and foreign persons domiciled outside Spain to acquire real estate based in national territory. However, the foreign element implies a difficulty added to the transaction because of the need for the transfer of funds to Spain for the payment of the price and the "legalization" or accreditation of the foreign company in Spain for the real estate operation.
- Due Diligence of the property to be acquired.
- Legal mode to acquire property based on your country of origin.
- Private contract of sale/purchase.
- Contract and public deed for purchase and sale.
- Tax procedures for the acquirer and the acquired property.
- Advice on compliance with tax obligations arising from the acquisition.
- Presentation of investment and divestment statements in Foreign Transactions